Music: A day in the life

 
Song of the moment
On Saturday 27th the song is : Anna Nalick- Breaking the girl
Lyrics of the moment
It's just a matter how I define my state of mind...today is a good day ♫
CD of the moment
Anna Ternheim - Halfway to halfpoints.
Movie of the moment
Kite Runners
Random thought of the moment
Life happens over coffee
Custom Search
Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger
sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008
Album review twit by twit...

Spinning.--- The beginning was a little Death Cab for Cutie, or influenced by Ben Gibbard's sound...interesting
American Love--- Not too crazy about the "electronic" bits in the chorus...the rest is ok
Annie use your telescope --- Again with the Ben Gibbard sounds...
Suicide blonde-- It has a part that reminds me of The Klaxons-- Not over yet
Lillaby -- Soft...but at this hour (1am)...dangerous! Zzz...
Caves -- A much more pleasant sound than American Love...I didn't like that one.
The Resolution -- "I need light in the dark as I search for the resolution" The best line.

Etiquetas:

posted by Clau @ 18:15  
1 Comments:
  • At 31 de diciembre de 2008, 12:50, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    A good surprise that made change my mind... different voice finally got my attention :P Now I enjoy hearing this one...

    :)

     
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Clau
Home: Mexico
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Buttons

BLOGGER Add to Technorati Favorites

© Music: A day in the life .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com