Music: A day in the life

 
Song of the moment
On Saturday 27th the song is : Anna Nalick- Breaking the girl
Lyrics of the moment
It's just a matter how I define my state of mind...today is a good day ♫
CD of the moment
Anna Ternheim - Halfway to halfpoints.
Movie of the moment
Kite Runners
Random thought of the moment
Life happens over coffee
Custom Search
September 3, 08
miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008
mood: When you want to scream...
  1. Tracy Chapman - Across the lines
  2. U2- Where the streets have no name
  3. The Fray- Fixing a hole (Beatles cover)
  4. Nada Surf- Where is my mind (pixies cover)
  5. Coldplay- Fix you
  6. Tori Amos - People are strange (the doors cover)
  7. Jack's mannequin - The resolution
  8. Beatles - Help
  9. Remy Zero - Save me
  10. Nickelback - Savin' me
  11. Get set go- I hate everyone
I need light in the dark as I search for a resolution
**********************
Somebody save me, I don't care how you do it just save me
**********************
And you'll ask yourself...Where is my mind?
**********************
When you are a stranger...people are strange
**********************
I couldn't take it anymore...I hate everyone
...all the people on the streets I HATE YOU ALL...
but most of all ...I HATE YOU....
**********************
Fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering

Etiquetas: ,

posted by Clau @ 2:00  
1 Comments:
  • At 6 de septiembre de 2008, 21:19, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    Certainly those moments are full of desperation... but you have a neat and strong refugee... music keeps the sound apart... even without headphones... keys, and harmonics... can fix your mind... seems lost? probably only took a ride to keep calm... don't worry let it go... you need to smile after the shout... see how you have created an impact... how you've demonstrated their weakness how you are a stranger and how you belong somewhere else... your strange eyes... that mystery is what is worthy... really worthy... a unique stranger remember that...

     
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Clau
Home: Mexico
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Buttons

BLOGGER Add to Technorati Favorites

© Music: A day in the life .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com