Music: A day in the life

 
Song of the moment
On Saturday 27th the song is : Anna Nalick- Breaking the girl
Lyrics of the moment
It's just a matter how I define my state of mind...today is a good day ♫
CD of the moment
Anna Ternheim - Halfway to halfpoints.
Movie of the moment
Kite Runners
Random thought of the moment
Life happens over coffee
Custom Search
May 20th
martes, 20 de mayo de 2008
current mood: Rainy

  1. Super Furry Animals- Hello Sunshine
  2. Flamming Lips- Suddenly Everything has Changed
  3. Coldplay- Trouble
  4. Fools Garden - Lemon Tree
  5. John Lennon- Isolation
  6. U2- Where the streets have no name
  7. Stereophonics- Maybe Tomorrow
  8. Club 8- Spring Came, Rain Fell
  9. Stereophonics- Who are you?

In honesty
It's been a while
Since we had reason left to smile
Hello sunshine
Come into my life

***************************

I don't expect you to understand
After you caused so much pain
But then again you're not to blame
You're just a human, a victim of the insane

***************************

I've been down and
I'm wondering why
These little black clouds
Keep walking around
With me

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

I look around at a beautiful life
Been the upperside of down
Been the inside of out
But we breathe
We breathe

Etiquetas: ,

posted by Clau @ 22:44  
1 Comments:
  • At 23 de mayo de 2008, 20:48, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    And suddenly... it came... standing apparently over your head... long long rays... tracing the threads tailoring fate instantly converted into past... staring at the sun... the rays transform light into darkness... and moon emerges among it... only to preserve the random concept of change in life...

    The unexpected wind appearing on sky... pushes you on the rail... a day in clouds just to remember... what pieces are part of you... shouting... stating... the very very intimate place where mind recognize itself, rain... let out those thoughts... becoming the change of life itself... waves are at your sight... wind that moves things apart only to see a mirror on it... inner perspective... just another side... but in the final scene you and only you ready to stand up... :)

     
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Clau
Home: Mexico
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Buttons

BLOGGER Add to Technorati Favorites

© Music: A day in the life .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com