Music: A day in the life

 
Song of the moment
On Saturday 27th the song is : Anna Nalick- Breaking the girl
Lyrics of the moment
It's just a matter how I define my state of mind...today is a good day ♫
CD of the moment
Anna Ternheim - Halfway to halfpoints.
Movie of the moment
Kite Runners
Random thought of the moment
Life happens over coffee
Custom Search
May 19th
lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008
  1. Radiohead- Creep
  2. Natalie Imbruglia- Torn
  3. Phantom Planet- Lonely Day
  4. Three Days Grace - Never too late
  5. David Bowie - Changes
  6. Guns n Roses- Don't cry
  7. Aerosmith - Dream on
  8. Santana ft. Steven Tyler- Just Feel Better

    Everybody knows that something's wrong
    But nobody knows what's going on
    We all sing the same old song
    When you want it all to go away
    It's shaping up to be a lonely day

    I could tell from the minute I woke up it was going to be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

    **********
    Time may change me
    But you can't trace time

    Strange fascination, fascinating me
    Changes are taking the pace I'm going through

    ****************
    There's something in your eyes
    Don't hang your head in sorrow
    And please dont cry
    I know how you feel inside I've
    I've been there before
    Somethin's changin' inside you
    And don't you know
    Don't you cry tonight

    *******************

    And I do anything to just feel better...any little thing that just feel better

Etiquetas: ,

posted by Clau @ 22:42  
1 Comments:
  • At 20 de mayo de 2008, 0:30, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    What to say about loneliness.... it can be voluntary, because one may choose it... but a good company never can be rejected... one can recognize it because stare is imminent... One can realize the pictures in front are our own dreams and expectations... they change constantly as life... get ready to asume them... to live them... don't get lost and keep the dream alive... carry on... as the spirit goes on... no matter what... a good smile help in all of this round and round...

     
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Clau
Home: Mexico
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Buttons

BLOGGER Add to Technorati Favorites

© Music: A day in the life .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com